Help. ONR and houseplants

What would happen if someone was to accidentally pick up a wrong bottle and heavily mist some houseplants. Obviously I would not be so stupid but simply asking on behalf of a 'friend'. Sprayed the plants last night and now they have started to change colour on some of the leafs. My wife is away and need to try and fix this as soon as possible, errr..I am meant to say my friends wife is away and only has a few days before she gets back and she will do bad things to me him if it is not resolved

What would happen if someone was to accidentally pick up a wrong bottle and heavily mist some houseplants. Obviously I would not be so stupid but simply asking on behalf of a 'friend'. Sprayed the plants last night and now they have started to change colour on some of the leafs. My wife is away and need to try and fix this as soon as possible, errr..I am meant to say my friends wife is away and only has a few days before she gets back and she will do bad things to me him if it is not resolved

I can't speak as to what would happen to it being sprayed on the leaves as I suppose it would be dependent upon the plants sesitivity to elements such as nitrogen etc. Speaking from personal experience, plants LOVE ONR poured into their base.

I took care of some friends cars at their business and washed the cars about every two weeks. I dumped the used ONR solution into a planter box and the plants on the side that i dumped the ONR grew exponentially bigger than the ones around it. Other than the ONR they received the same amoumt of watering. I asked DR G. about this and he told me that there is nitrogen in ONR and this might have led to the growth.

Perhaps you may just have to buy a replacement plant, like a replacement goldfish, before she gets home!! Good luck

I can't add value, but after they were sprayed, did they have more glow and shine to them?

You can always blame it on the season change....

I dump the ONR bucket on my wife's potted plants and they look great, but I wouldn't tell her about it.

Ruining your neighbors plants while they are on vacation is a tradition brought to America from the old country. If you need to get out of the old country quick, I can pick you up at SFO. Thanksgiving is Thursday and we are having turkey. You and your dead plant are always welcome!

When I started reading this I had to check the calendar to see if it was somehow April 1st. hahaha. Sounds like something any of us could have done.I think the plants will come out fine.And for a small gift card placed into our account, we will gladly not tell your ...opps I mean your friends better half.

Well, my wife returned home and I confessed within 5 minutes, it seems the plant was not in great condition and that is why I was told to keep spraying it with water. So, good news, the ONR did not damage the plant and none of you will be hosting a refugee from the UK this weekend.

Thanks everyone :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived