Pad Washer + ONR

hofiveo

As I stated in my New Members Thread that I am currently getting ready to start detailing on the side to boost my experience and knowledge. I purchased a lot of tools and products From AG about 6 years ago to maintain my vehicles, six of them. I mainly use Menzerna polishes and sealant.

I have the AG Pad Washer and use their citrus powder to clean pads. Could I not use ONR instead, if I can what would the ratio be?

Thank You.

I was hesitant to ask because of the competitors products. Like I said I will be trying to use Optimum products for the most part but have other products to use up also. I have been busy helping a friend move the last few weekends so maybe next weekend i can give this a try.

My thought is i can spray the spent pad with couple sprays of ONR at clay lube strength then to the pad washer.

I'll see if I can get it on video.

Thanks for the replys.

Some time ago I tested removing a Menzerna compound by smearing it on glass. IPA did a good job at removing it, water did little aside from smearing it around the glass and ONR did a good job. Obviously glass is not the same as paint but I would suggest it is worth trying ONR to remove the Menzerna, especially considering the extra mechanical cleaning provided by the machine. Just as an aside, I use ONR to clean the hob in our kitchen, ONR does remove light cooking oils but reaches its limit with things like butter

Archived