Optimum Car Wash

gizmokr

Hello all! 

I've been loving my ONR so far and decided to purchase the car wash to clean the car.

When I poured the soap out, it came out like a jello, which I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way. Also, there wasn't a lot of foam when I mixed it with water. It clean the car decently enough though.

Have I gotten a bad batch or something? Does anyone have similar experience?

Welcome to the Optimum Forum.  Optimum Car Wash should not have a jello-like consistency though it can form clumps.  Did you shake it well to get it mixed before use?  There should also be a lot of foam.  Full disclosure, I've never used the regular car wash, once introduced to No Rinse, never felt the need.  You might want to contact Chasaty at Optimum.

Car wash can get sort of weird and yes yello like if it sits for too long or gets exposed to low temperatures...once the temps get back to normal the soap will get back to normal as well...Also shake it up before use. And yes the soap foams a lot and the foam can stay on the ground for hours...sometimes for a day.

Its still a very nice soap to use.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 12:40 PM, gizmokr said:

Hello all! 

I've been loving my ONR so far and decided to purchase the car wash to clean the car.

When I poured the soap out, it came out like a jello, which I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way. Also, there wasn't a lot of foam when I mixed it with water. It clean the car decently enough though.

Have I gotten a bad batch or something? Does anyone have similar experience?

If you don't like thick soap you should try m-wash. It is very think and soapy for days. But yes, opt car soap is very very thick