When Did The Spray Polishes Get So Expensive?

Setec Astronomy

My original thought was that if low sales was the reason the lotion/creme polishes were discontinued, then that doesn't bode well for the spray polishes at the current price point.  However, it seems I haven't been keeping up with the price of polishes/compounds, there are certainly more expensive ones out there, and less (on a per-ounce basis).   But most of those other polishes have an entry point for the smallest bottle of $20-24.

Maybe an 8oz non-spray bottle of the spray polishes would be a good entry-point addition to the line, especially since most people seem to dislike/not use/break the sprayers.  

LOL...okay.  I'm afraid to use my Poli-Seal because I can't get any more, I don't like using my GPS because every time I shake it up I get solvent all over my hand.  I thought maybe I'd order another bottle of GPS to put in a squeeze bottle....but not for $30 when my bottle is almost full.  I'll just have to find a cap, take the sprayer out, and shake it up real good and pour it into something else.  And I guess do the same thing with my Hyper Compound and Hyper Polish, since every time I get the sprayer to work, the next time it...doesn't.

Oh, and that's too complicated to have to call up to get a sample size, who uses the phone anymore?  If I can't put it in my internet cart, well...I guess I'm not getting a sample size.

5 hours ago, Setec Astronomy said:

....  I'll just have to find a cap, take the sprayer out, and shake it up real good and pour it into something else.  And I guess do the same thing with my Hyper Compound and Hyper Polish, since every time I get the sprayer to work, the next time it...doesn't.

that doesnt work either because (well at least Hyper polish) it is thin it will still leak through the cap...trust me Ive done that. I have replaced the sprayer with one of those Chemical guys pop up caps and if I shake it I just get hyper polish all over the place

I'm not sure where mine is leaking when I shake it, whether it's from the threads or somewhere else in the sprayer.  I have to go through my bottles and dispenser caps and find something to put the GPS in, I'm pretty sure I can find something that will work.  I think I had to change the sprayer on the GPS because it exploded, unless it was on one of the other spray polishes that that happened.