Pink Optimum Spray Wax?

Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 3:31 AM, Ron@Optimum said:

I've confirmed with Dr G that Optimum will use clear bottles going forward.  It will take some time to use up existing inventory of blue bottles.  If you contact Optimum they should send you a replacement sprayer.

Can i suggest OPT to have some proper photoshoot on new packaging/color like they did for the blue bottle series?
clean, neat, consistent and looks much more official..
Consumer often confused by those "new" packaging or color, and yet they can't track it from opt website.
optimum car care still showing old blue bottle, opticoat showing pink with clear bottle but the photo looks like some random shoot,
while most of the store selling clear bottle+white liquid.
Local dealer did some editing using old photos, but people would still ask is it genuine  products as the blue bottle is so significant & OPT-ish,
yet they can't found any info from opt web.

May be an image of bottle

• 5 months later...

I have to say that I LOVE the clear bottles and colored formulas!

I have two back up gallons of the white Car Wax and Opti-Clean, but I am looking forward to the changes when they've depleted. 

My Hyper Polish and Intensive Polish are in clear bottles, and I feel like a king when using them!

If I ever had a request, it's for Car Wax in Opti-Seal bottles.

3 hours ago, Heijneker said:

Yeah love the clear bottles and different product colours as well! The clear polish bottles hanging on my pad washers looked awesome.  But I'm looking for clear round bottles, as these small ones constantly fall over when I set them down somewhere.

Ah, that would be interesting!

I find the standard bottles a little "tippy", probably during to the larger sprayers contributing to a higher center of gravity.  But it's not at all a deal breaker. 

4 hours ago, Heijneker said:

Yeah love the clear bottles and different product colours as well! The clear polish bottles hanging on my pad washers looked awesome.  But I'm looking for clear round bottles, as these small ones constantly fall over when I set them down somewhere.

The best all around spray bottles (round) that I’ve found is the 22oz ‘spare’ bottles they Griot’s sells. Many suppliers that sell their stuff too. The bottle is a nice size to refill and the sprayers they use are some of the best available. I’ve transferred any optimum spray products I have into these bottles. They are clear and unbranded bottles. 

19 hours ago, Redgrandam said:

The best all around spray bottles (round) that I’ve found is the 22oz ‘spare’ bottles they Griot’s sells. Many suppliers that sell their stuff too. The bottle is a nice size to refill and the sprayers they use are some of the best available. I’ve transferred any optimum spray products I have into these bottles. They are clear and unbranded bottles. 

Thank you! I might try those. 

• 9 months later...

Anyone ever have a problem with the pink OCW? I ordered 3 times from Amazon and always got a bad bottle or gallon of the white OCW. It was like chewed bubble gum. Don't know if formula changed or just the color. And the best bottle I think for wax is the 10 oz. 360 Mist Sprayer you get from Sally's.