I'm here to help.

Ron Harris

Well at the request of Dr. G and some head scratching trying to remember my password for this forum I'm back.

Here to answer any of your non chemical questions (I'm not that smart) but how to use the products and any thing else you might want to know about business and selling Opti-Coat Pro.

I co own a retail reconditioning center in San Antonio Tx. We pretty much use all Optimum products here and have sold, at the time of this posting, over 110 applications of Opti-Coat pro for the 2014 calendar year. No dealers only retai.

Optimum has big plans for 2015 and want loyal users to be a part of this.

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Glad to have you back Ron.

I really want to ramp up my OCP sales in 2015. I operate part-time though, so it's somewhat difficult. I'd love to hear more about what kinds of things you're doing down there in TX to promote OCP and get those sales.

MDR and Ferre-X work really well.

The Ferre-X can be used for your tough wheel cleaning needs or to help decontaminate paint. It goes on clear. When it comes in contact with Ferres metals it will turn purple. It seams to brighten paint as well. We used it on a white Lexus Friday. sprayed the top panels, let it dwell for a bit, agitated it with an old wash mitt and rinsed.

MDR would be used for removing water spots. Not the staining from the spot just the mineral deposit. San Antonio water comes from an Aquifer and spots up any thing it comes in contact with. Generally whats left behind can be polished away with GPS or Hyper Polish.

OCP has really taken off in the past year. Consumers are a little more aware of the product. The best advice I can give you since your mobile is to market it on your work vehicle or trailer. You can put the Opti-Coat logo on it and put the phrase "Never Wax Your Car Again". or what ever you would thing would cause a customer to ask about the product.

I see that you have a coating page for you website. Change the title of the page to Opti-Coat. Place an Opti-Coat banner on your home page for people to see with the same phrase you have on your work vehicle. This will give you more opportunities to answer questions about the product and sell it to customers.

At our shop We have a 3'X4' metal sign on the building for people to see when they drive up. An 8' banner hanging in the roll up door to see when they look in the shop and one more sign glued to the lobby door leading out to the shop. This sign is almost the size of the door. Oh and we have brochures on the counter to.

Guest Driven Auto Detail

OCP has really taken off in the past year. Consumers are a little more aware of the product. The best advice I can give you since your mobile is to market it on your work vehicle or trailer. You can put the Opti-Coat logo on it and put the phrase "Never Wax Your Car Again". or what ever you would thing would cause a customer to ask about the product.

I see that you have a coating page for you website. Change the title of the page to Opti-Coat. Place an Opti-Coat banner on your home page for people to see with the same phrase you have on your work vehicle. This will give you more opportunities to answer questions about the product and sell it to customers.

At our shop We have a 3'X4' metal sign on the building for people to see when they drive up. An 8' banner hanging in the roll up door to see when they look in the shop and one more sign glued to the lobby door leading out to the shop. This sign is almost the size of the door. Oh and we have brochures on the counter to.

Thanks Ron, good advice!

Archived