Power Clean & ONR = interior cleaner?

stephen.details

I ask this in case someone else has tried before I waste my time. Is there any benefit to mixing ONR, power clean, and some water to make an interior cleaner that’s maybe a bit safer than power clean but stronger than ONR.

was thinking something like 16:1:1 (water/ONR/PC)  

also yes, I am aware of mixing ONR and protectant plus to create an interior QD that also protects and shines. For customers, they aren’t always paying for shine and I have a gallon of power clean and ONR to play with  

note: I know reps on Facebook have stated you can use fabric clean & protect as a less strong APC if diluted 10:1 but I don’t always want to use it for that idk. 

I dont see the point mixing Power clean with ONR...that mix IMO wont bring anything to the table. If it was me I would keep it seperated and use either:

- ONR at 256/1 (or at standard wash solution) dampened MF towel after wash and just wipe off all the interior plastic and leather bits and then use a 2nd dry mf towel to dry. Do that every other week or so to keep the dust buildup away.

- Opti-clean to remove some buildup dirt that ONR wont remove.

- Power clean at 5-10% mix to clean really dirty interior. Spray on, brush and wipe off the residue. After that Id still wipe everything again with a ONR damp towel to remove PC residue off the plastics and rubber parts.

On 1/8/2022 at 2:16 PM, A&J said:

I dont see the point mixing Power clean with ONR...that mix IMO wont bring anything to the table. If it was me I would keep it seperated and use either:

- ONR at 256/1 (or at standard wash solution) dampened MF towel after wash and just wipe off all the interior plastic and leather bits and then use a 2nd dry mf towel to dry. Do that every other week or so to keep the dust buildup away.

- Opti-clean to remove some buildup dirt that ONR wont remove.

- Power clean at 5-10% mix to clean really dirty interior. Spray on, brush and wipe off the residue. After that Id still wipe everything again with a ONR damp towel to remove PC residue off the plastics and rubber parts.

Great points. Just did a car yesterday and ONR  was able to tackle 90% of the vehicle. Used power clean for the cup holders, and some mystery vape juice leakage, and one stubborn tiny dash spot. Other than ONR and a little fabric clean and protect 10:1 for a spot of muddy paw prints on the leather seats (FC&P at 10:1 followed by ONR towel makes for a great leather shampooing AND economical. Then you can do a light mist of the carpet for a little protection as well.)

edit: even just “wiping down” the interior 256:1 and a dry towel it took dirt off the leather seats easily  

honestly, PC is becoming more a wheel/tire cleaner for me right now than anything else. Even at 10:1 (I use it 3:1) it pulls browning.
But I do love it 10:1 for interiors with heavy grime (am learning how much dirt ONR really CAN take care of on the inside.)

optimum products are all so versatile sometimes I feel redundant with them until I realize their uniqueness within the synergy. And how each one builds in strength on top of the last for each need. ONR, opti-clean, fabric clean, power clean. Great stuff!