Very impressed with OID!

large.IMG_1585.JPEG.031df0142456e2af88fd418f79ffc726.JPEG

I decided to finally try OID- I am really impressed with the slickness and gloss this product imparts, and especially as a final step to an Opti Clean waterless wash to catch any missed spots. Super excited to try this as a drying aid for an ONR wash, but I think I might have to order a gallon size of this too! I might need to find a 12 step program for Optimum products- these are addictive!

On 4/15/2023 at 3:54 PM, batsai said:

I might need to find a 12 step program for Optimum products- these are addictive!

Let's face it: if we're on this forum, we are all addicts - seeing our cars with any bit of filth triggers a pavlovian response to immediately detail. Going without a simple wash for any length of time induces withdraws symptoms that can only be alleviated by running out with the ONR

Hi, my name is AMDG and I haven't been to a car wash in 15 years. I have to wash by hand irrespective of temperature.....

17 hours ago, AMDG75 said:

Let's face it: if we're on this forum, we are all addicts - seeing our cars with any bit of filth triggers a pavlovian response to immediately detail. Going without a simple wash for any length of time induces withdraws symptoms that can only be alleviated by running out with the ONR

Hi, my name is AMDG and I haven't been to a car wash in 15 years. I have to wash by hand irrespective of temperature.....

Boy, you got that one right. I'm currently in St. Louis to play with the symphony this week, and they're remodeling their hall, which means every day my car gets layered with dust. I've been washing the car every day, whether it's ONR or OC. It just scratches that itch... but I love that I can throw one bucket, ONR, OC, OCW, OID, and OPC in the trunk along with a ton of microfibers, and I've got everything I need to keep my ride looking good throughout the trip.