New Formula No Rinse

Ron@Optimum

New & Improved Formula
Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Shine New & Improved formula offers the Ultimate in lubricity during the wash as well as drying with greater gloss and protection. The polymers in the new formula have been modified to improve encapsulation and create a greater barrier between the dirt particulates and automotive finishes. You will notice the greater lubricity while washing your car with Big Red Sponge or other wash media as well as during the drying process with Optimum Microfiber towels. The new formula will also leave more protection and gloss than before!

I'll be through my first gallon probably by the end of this year, whoopwhoop! It's been nothing short of an amazing experience every time. Easily drying every car (even glass!!) streak free, leaving some decent water beading properties and very nice gloss. I bought some high quality drying and glass towels which made the experience even more incredible.

I will contact the distributor in the Netherlands since I buy straight from them. My new gallon needs to be the latest and greatest one!

On 11/4/2020 at 7:25 PM, Heijneker said:

I will contact the distributor in the Netherlands since I buy straight from them. My new gallon needs to be the latest and greatest one!

Hey...can you give me the contact of the distributor in the Netherlands...I want to see if I can get stuff cheaper (mainly shipping) from him then from the Rag company EU.

17 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

Yes to both - it has some protection that may last 1 - 2 weeks

Ron--if regular ONR now has protection that may last a week or two--does that undercut ONRWW?  Or can we now expect ONRWW to be improved from what it was?

Great to hear about increased lubricity--but I'm also a bit confused, a couple of months ago, in this thread http://optimumforums.org/topic/64653-product-updates/ , you said updates to ONR were a "tweak" that didn't rise to the level of "new formula", but now (and in the OPT store) it's referred to as a new formula...can you elaborate?  Or was it simply that the true nature of the tweak was being held for a SEMA announcement?

Also, since you confirmed in the linked thread that ONRWW received the same tweak, but there is no "new formula" announcement here or in the store for ONRWW, can you clarify whether that formula has been changed in the same way or not?  Arguably ONRWW already had increased lubricity due to the OCW components.

ONRWW has been reformulated as well and also has enhanced lubricity, cleaning power, and hydrophobics.  The last tweak was actually several months old when announced and was primarily about the improvement of dirt shedding. I listed it because people were noticing and commenting on it...Optimum doesn't usually announce small changes. This reformulation is much more substantial and includes lubricity, cleaning (encapsulation), and gloss. 

FYI, Optimum tends to consider ONR and ONRWW as twins and doesn't differentiate them - lumps them together.

@Heijneker aha so TRC is the main distributor for Europe...ok...I still need to find someone closer to Slovenia to reduce shipping costs. I am mainly only intereted in gallon size ONR blue, OID Concentrate 1L and a spray bottle of Car wax...although I would like to give Hyper seal a try some day!